Valuable lessons were code words for pain that no one apologized for.
I didn’t expect much walking into this novel. I have heard vaguely good things about it, but I didn’t expect it to sweep me away. It was bloody fantastic. The False Prince follows four boys as they compete for the opportunity to become the prince in a deadly plan forged by a man named Conner. Here, you grow especially close to the main character, Sage. He is so sarcastic and confident, and he is simply irresistible as a main character. For him alone, I would reread this book. (Seriously, I would. Actually, just thinking about this book makes me happy.) Read the rest of this entry »
This entry was posted in Reviews and tagged action, adventure, book review, book series, book tags, book trilogies, books, children fiction, coming of age, competition, fantasy, fiction, government, novel, review, romance, The False Prince, Young Adult, Young Adult fiction.
How to Participate In Musical Mondays:
- Link your Musical Mondays post back to Escape Inside the Pages
- Include the instructions in your post
- Share anywhere from 1-3 songs that either:
- Remind you of a book you’ve read or are currently reading
- You’ve been listening to or have discovered in the past wee
- You feel you must absolutely share with the world
- Link your shared songs to their YouTube video (even if it’s a lyrics video)
- Paste the link to your Musical Mondays post in the Comments of my Musical Mondays post each week
- Have the greatest time discovering new music and artists!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged bestseller, book tags, book to movie, books, children fiction, classics, fairy tale retellings, fantasy, fiction, Lost Boy, movie, music, Musical Mondays, novel, Peter Pan.